On April 12th, the biggest event to ever hit the Hill Country will roar into The Enchanted Springs Ranch. The Los Lonely Boys, Brian Howe of Bad Company, Asleep at the Wheel and over a dozen other great entertainers are confirmed and ready to bring our saloons and main stage to life! Over 70 vendors are ready with all the cool stuff you find at festivals and the best food vendors anywhere are preparing to make your tummy smile! The Hill Country is busting out all over with blue bonnets and the weather is forecast to be beautiful. Admission is dirt cheap! What more could you ask for! Bring all your friends, even of they don’t own a motorcycle!
Enchanted Springs Ranch - 242 Hwy 46W - Boerne, Texas
TICKETS AVAILABLE ONLINE UNTIL FRIDAY, APRIL 5th AT 5pm. AFTER, AT THE EVENT GATE WITH NO ADDITIONAL FEE.
The Hill Country Holler is Central Texas' newest Major Event!! More than a Motorcycle rally, the Holler is a reason for entire groups to gather for three days of Old West Fun, Food and Great Music and Motorcyles at the beautiful and exciting Enchanted Springs Ranch!
Built as a movie set and featured on the History Channel and Oprah. At it's heart, the Old West Town, Mexican Village and Indian Village. Capturing the Excitement of the Old West!
You'll think you've roared back in time!
ADMISSION: $20 daily or $30 for all weekend
Check out our camping packages for more ticket deals!
• FRIDAY - Los Lonely Boys - Ranch Radio Night
• SATURDAY - Brian Howe w/Bad Company - Presented by KZEP Radio
• SUNDAY - ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL
• Wild West Shows • Gunfighters • Old West Saloons
• Stage Coach Rides • Unique Campground Activities • Quick Draw Contests
• Dozens of Vendors • Food & Beverage • Live Music • Cowboy Karoake
• Pistol Packing Paula - World Champion Gun Twirler
• Special Old West Biker Rodeo • Hill Country Scenic Poker Run
• Covered Wagon Wild Life Tours • "Arrest A Guest" for Charity • Exotic Petting Zoo
PLUS MUCH MORE!!